Following are the reasons for an App being rejected by Apple:
- The 'Title' in the App Specifications in the AVE Publishing Portal must match the title of the App as submitted to Apple.
- The 'Product ID' must be the same as defined in Subscription details in AVE Publishing Portal and the iTunes Connect Account.
- The state of Subscription should be set to 'Ready for Sale' in the Subscription details in AVE Publishing Portal.
- If you want to add the App to Apple Newsstand, then the Subscription needs to be enabled.
- The description of the Subscription should provide specific details regarding the release schedule and charges related to the issues