The following steps and documentation should guide you through creating an In App Purchase in Itunes connect and applying this subscription to one of your issue.
Create a In App purchase Product ID and if it is not done yet follow the instructions below
- For 'Managing In app Purchase' and screen shots visit the following link http://www.raywenderlich.com/21081/introduction-to-in-app-purchases-in-ios-6-tutorial
- For Appstudio documentation and how to set up a free subscription follow
- After creating the In App Purchase you would have Product ID (this should look like e.g. com.tminternational.subscription.6month)
- Reference this Product ID in the App Manager Build Form, Save the form and submit it to apple. For Build Form-
- Go to the list of the issues and edit the specific issue and add the product ID in https://my.appstudio.net/daro/tminternational ,Edit and paste the Product ID in iOS Universal In App Purchase ID field.
This will associate the In App Purchase subscription to the issue.