1. Go to http://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/ and log in.
2. In the left sidebar, click Provisioning.
3. Click the Development tab.
4. Click New Profile. The Create iOS Development Provisioning Profile screen displays.
5. In the Profile Name field, enter 'App Studio Dev Provisioning Profile'.
6. Under Certificates, check the box for your certificate.
7. Choose your app's app ID from the App ID drop-down menu.
8. Under Devices, click Select All or manually check the boxes for all of the devices listed.
9. Click Submit. The Development Provisioning Profiles screen displays.
10. Before you can download the distribution provisioning profile, you must reload the page. After you reload the page, the Download button should become available for the Development Provisioning Profile you just created.
11. Click Download to download the Development Provisioning Profile to your desktop. This file will have a name like 'App_Studio_Dev_Provisioning_Profile.mobileprovision.'
12. Double-click on the downloaded file to install it.