1. Go to http://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/ and log in.
2. Click App IDs in the left sidebar. The App IDs screen displays.
3. Click New App ID. The Create App ID screen displays.
4. Enter the name of your app in the Description field. Note that this is NOT the name that will display for the app in the App Store.
5. Leave the Bundle Seed ID (App ID Prefix) drop-down menu set to Generate New.
6. In the Bundle Identifier (App ID Suffix) field, enter a unique identifier for your app, using the form com.[your organization's name].[name of your app]. For example, if the app is being created for 123 Productions, the bundle identifier might be com.123productions.123magazine.
7. Click Submit.