How to set-up Apple non-consumable in app purchase?
Modified on: Wed, 14 Jun, 2017 at 5:43 AM
In iTunes Connect:
- Click 'Manage Your Applications'
- Click on application
- Click 'Manage in-app purchases'
- Click 'Create New'
- Choose 'Non-Consumable'
- Enter a reference name for reporting e.g. 'September 2011'
- Enter a product id. This must be prefixed by the app bundle id e.g. 'com.organization.publication.2011.october'
- Click 'Add Language'
- Choose a language
- Enter a display name (for display in the app store and on the purchasing pop-ups) e.g. 'September 2011'
- Enter a display description (not currently displayed)
- Choose a price tier (use the pricing matrix beneath the drop-down to look up the correct tier)
- Under 'Screenshot for Review' click 'Choose file' and select a screenshot. Screenshots must be 960x640, 960x600, 640x960, 640x920, 480x320, 480x300, 320x480, 320x460, 1024x768, 1024x748, 768x1024 or 768x1004 pixels. They are never displayed so it doesn't matter if you have to 'squash' your image to fit
- Click 'Save'
- Click 'Submit for Review', allowing at least 1 week for Apple to review and approve before publishing the issue.
In App Studio:
- Click the 'Edit' icon next to the 'View' button for your issue
- Type the product id from iTunes Connect into the Apple Id field
- Click 'Save
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?