Summary :- A bullet style describes the styling and alignment of the bullet. This article will show how to setup numbering to work with Reflow ePub export.
- Navigate to Edit menu >> Bullets, Numbering and Outline Styles >> Select 'Default Numbering Style'
- Edit Default Numbering Style (or create a new one) and change “Outset” to “0”
- Edit “Numbering Style (Letters)” and change “Outset” to 0.25”
- Apply Default Numbering to all “Level 1” items, and Letters to “Level 2” items.
- This will cause the Level 1 to restart at “1”. You need to use “Restart Numbering” option to start the numbering from correct value.