I cannot get MeBox video to work in an App Studio HTML5 issue. I'm on a Mac, using QXP22.214.171.124, HTML palette. The link calls up a MeBox player with an interactive scroll bar along the side.
We can create your own HTML widget and use the WebView interactivity to make this work. Here's how to do it:
- Create a new directory on your Mac and then create an HTML file inside it.
- Add the standard tags e.g.
- Replace the contents of the body tag with HTML, which could be just the embed code you have.
- In QuarkXPress, create a box and select the WebView option.
- Use the File (Embed) Source type and use the Select File... button to now select your html file.