- Create a text box.
- Choose Windows > Placeholders to display the Placeholders palatte.
Click the Select an XML or XML File Containing a DTD button (shown below):
- Select an file and click Open.
- Drag the root element of the tree to the text box.
- Click Select File and open the same file again.
- Click the Merge Data button.
- Click OK.
How do you import an XML file in QuarkXPress?
Modified on: Mon, 4 Dec, 2017 at 3:02 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?