There are two ways you can do so. Follow the steps described below:
- Select the entire content in the box that you dragged from the library.
- Hold down the Option key (Mac) or the Alt key (Windows) and, in the Style Sheet palette, click on the Style Sheet you want to apply. This will apply the Style Sheet that you have selected.
You can also use the Find/Change feature of QuarkXPress. To do so:
- Go to Edit > Find/Change.
- Uncheck ignore Attributes in the Find/Change dialog. You will see more options displayed.
- Select a Style Sheet that you want to search on in the Find section of the dialog.
- Select the Style Sheet that you want to change to in the Change to section of the dialog.
- Hold down the Option key (Mac) or the Alt key (Windows) and click on the Find Next button (this will change it to a Find First button).
- Move through the layout using the various buttons to change to the new Style Sheet.