To renumber your pages using section starts, follow these steps:
- Go to the page where you want the Section Start to be placed and ensure that it is the active page in the Page Layout palette.
- Go to Page > Section
- Select the Section Start checkbox in the Section dialog.
- Enter the desired page number in the Number field.
- If you want to prefix your number, enter the letter or number you want to use as your prefix in the Prefix field.
- Select the numbering format you want QuarkXPress to use when it numbers the pages in the Format pop-up menu.
- Click OK. Your pages will be renumbered according to the settings you have selected.