If you have no Automatic Text Box in your layout, you can create one. To do so, follow these steps:
- In the Page Layout palette, drag a page icon (facing or non-facing) into the Master Pages region of the palette. It will be named B-Master B by default.
- Double-click on the new B-master B Master Page to display it in the layout window.
- Create a text box that matches the point of origin and height/width you want for the Automatic Text Box.
- Select the Linking tool in the Tools palette.
- Click on the Unlinked Chain icon located in the top left corner of your B-Master B master page and then click on your text box. If your Master Page is a Facing Pages Master Page do the same thing for the other facing page of the master page.
Note!: This procedure will work for any master page, including your existing A-Master A master page.