- Increasing productivity by creating/displaying customized Palette Sets for specific tasks
- Reducing Desktop clutter
- Showing or hiding specific palettes according to function or need
Use the steps below to create customized Palette Sets and assign a Key Command to each set:
Open the palettes that you want to include in your Palette Set.
Note: You can Right-Click or press the Control key and click on the palettes to add/remove palettes to a group. This will allow you to move, maximize, or minimize the entire group.
- Once you have created a Palette Set, Go to Window > Palette Sets > Save Palette Set As.
- Name the Palette Set and click Save.
- If you want to assign a Key Command to the Palette Set, do so in the Key Command drop-down menu.