When you export a layout page as an Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) file, you can embed the fonts into EPS file.
To embed fonts into an EPS file:
- Choose File > Export > Page as EPS. The Page as EPS dialog box displays.
- Click Options in the Page as EPS dialog box.
- Choose Fonts from the list on the left side of the dialog box.
- In the Font Options area, check the fonts to embed or check Select All to embed all the fonts.
- Click OK. (To capture the current settings without creating an EPS file, click Capture Settings.)
- Click Save.