To export each Page of the active layout in seperate PDF format:
- Choose File > Export > Layout as PDF. The Export as PDF dialog box displays.
- Enter a page range in the Pages field.
- To use an existing output style, choose an option from the PDF Style drop-down menu.
- To modify output settings, click Options. Use the panes in the resulting dialog box to control the format of the exported file.
- Use the Pages pane to select export each page as a separate PDF file in the page options.
- Click OK. (To capture the current settings without creating a PDF file, click Capture Settings.)
- Click Save.
Note :You can also apply this option as a default using PDF Output Styles (Edit > Output Styles).
You can also use Pages pane to specify whether to export spreads or include blank pages and to embed a thumbnail of the PDF file.