Applies to- QuarkXPress 10.x and 2015
- Copy the path in Illustrator
- Create new Photoshop document and invoke Paths palette
- Select Paste As Path in the Paste dialog. This will Paste the path into a new work path.
- Save the new work path.
- Then save the Photoshop document as Tiff image and import the same image in QuarkXPress
- Either use Measurement palette or Modify dialog box, navigate to Clipping Path
- Here select Embedded path as Type.
- Go to Item > Picture Box Shape From Path > New Box From Clipping Path
- Color and Style the new box created as per your requirement