How to replace a font in QuarkXPress document without doing it manually through Measurements palatte
Modified on: Wed, 14 Jun, 2017 at 5:36 AM
Summary : If you want to replace a specific font in the entire document in one go, Is it possible to do it in minimum steps.
1. Open the document in which you want to replace the font.
2. From the QuarkXPress Menu, select Utilities > Usage > Fonts.
3. Double click on the font that you want to replace in the QuarkXPress document or click 'Replace'.
4. Now, select the font that you want it to be replaced with and click Ok.
5. If you don't want to replace any other font from the Usage menu, please click Done.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?