- Launch QuarkXPress and open the project where you want to use the Composition Zones.
- Choose File > Collaboration Setup > Linked Layouts.
- Click Link layout and navigate to the file that contains the Composition Zones.
- Click Done.
- Choose Window > Shared Content.
- Drag and drop the Composition Zones layouts to where you want them.
How to use Composition Zones if the original project is corrupted or lost
Modified on: Wed, 14 Jun, 2017 at 5:36 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?