Applies to- QuarkXPress 10.x and 2015
- Create a circle using Oval Box Tool, holding down shift key to create a perfect circle
- Select the circle and invoke its contextual menu and select Content > Text
- Again select the same circle and go to Item > Shape > Bezier Path (last one) to convert it to 'Text on a path'.
- Click on the circle with Text Content Tool and change the alignment of text to center
- Type the content and then text would get typed uniformly around the circle. Refer screenshot below