If you are requesting an Apple app, make sure you have the following:
- Development Certificate
- Distribution Certificate
- Ad Hoc Provisioning Profile
- App Store Provisioning Profile
- App's App ID
- Home screen icon in PNG format, at 144 x 144 pixels
- Your landscape splash screen in PNG format, at 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Your portrait splash screen in PNG format, at 1536 x 2048 pixels
- The IDs of any in-app purchases
- Your .p12 files (if you are using notifications)
Note: If the app does not display on the iPad, verify that the iPad's UDID is associated with your Development Provisioning Profile.
Steps to locate your UDID on the device for testing:
- Open iTunes (On Mac or PC).
- Plug in your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Click its name under the devices list.
- Ensure you’re on the Summary tab.
- Click on 'Serial Number' text. It should change to say Identifier (UDID).
- Select Copy from the Edit menu.
- Your UDID is now on the clipboard