Install after setting up rights and privileges for you to install on this workstation.
- Go to Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Local Security Policy.
- From the Local Security Settings applet, select Local Policies.
- Go to User Rights Assignment.
- Scroll down to 'Impersonate a client after authentication' on the right hand pane and double-click on it.
- Add a group or user (select yourself from the accounts on the machine).
- Restart the machine and then install QuarkXPress.
This error displays because you do not have enough rights on the computer to install software.