- In the Control Panel window on the computer where QuarkXPress is installed, click Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Local Security Policy. The Local Security Policy window displays.
- Expand Local Policies in the list on the left and click Security Options.
- In the list on the right, double-click Network security: LAN manager authentication level. The Network Security dialog box displays.
- In the Local Security Settings tab, choose Send LM & NTLM responses.
- Quit and relaunch QuarkXPress.
Cannot see a network drive in QuarkXPress Open dialog box
Modified on: Wed, 14 Jun, 2017 at 5:30 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?