Background:Prior to Quark Publishing Platform 9.5,separate repositories for different file types were required.In Quark Publishing Platform version 9.5 and later, we can set up a single repository for all the asset types.
To update the Repository Storage Path:
Launch the Admin Client from a Web Browser
- Enter the credentials to login as an Admin
- Go to System > Storage > Repository and double click the Repository Name to edit the path.
- In the Edit Repository Dialog box, change the location to point to the backup File Server
- Click Ok. The repository status should show up as Read,Write
- If the status is Read, Write then the path is configured correctly and it's accessible by the Platform Server.