- Install the QuarkXPress Server Manager client application.
- Open the 'ManagerConfig.' file in a text editor.
- On Mac OS, Ctrl牘 the QuarkXPress Server Manager client icon, choose Show Package Contents, then navigate to Contents/Resources/Java/ManagerConfig..
- On Windows, navigate to [QuarkXPress Server Manager client application folder]\Admin\ManagerConfig..
- Locate the following element: <admin>'quark/services/qxpsmadmin'<\admin>
- Change 'quark' to 'qxpsm' in the <admin> element.
- Save and close the file.
- Launch the QuarkXPress Server Manager client application.
- Choose Add Server from the Server Name/IP Address drop-down menu and enter the IP address of the QPS server, with 61400 as the port value.
Accessing the QuarkXPress Server Manager that is embedded in QPS 8.x
Modified on: Wed, 6 Dec, 2017 at 4:11 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?