The issue can be resolved by choosing a PPD that supports a larger paper size in the Default Print Style. In order access a custom PPD list.
- Copy the PPD folder from the QuarkXPress Preferences folder to QuarkXPress Server Preferences folder.
- Relaunch the QuarkXPress Server application.
- Go to Server > Document Controls> Output Styles.
- Choose the Default Print Output Style and click on Edit.
- Select the PPD that supports a larger paper size in the Device Options tab.
- Now, create a PostScript file through QuarkXPress Server.
- Go to QuarkXPress Server > Preferences and select the PDF pane..
- Choose 'Postscript file for Later Distilling' in the PDF pane..
Render a PostScript file through the following URL: