Applies to- Quark Publishing Platform 2015.
- Logon to the Admin panel http://<machine name or IP: Port number>/Admin.
- Create a new workflow or choose an existing one and check the option 'Allow constrained status transition'. Click OK.
- Create multiple statuses and then go to Transitions tab.
- Select the user role in the Role drop-down and check the box Override to transition specific statuses to that specific user role.
- Click Apply.
- Now, login to Workspace browser to check-in any asset with the user role restricted for the specific status in step 4.
- The user with restricted role will not be able to choose the status for that specific workflow.