In order to resolve the issue, follow these steps:
- Quit out of the QPS server, if it is still up and running.
- On your QLA Primary server machine, quit out of the QLA Server or, if running as a Service, stop the service. If you are running a Backup Server, ensure that you also quit out of the Backup Server/Service. Navigate to the installed Quark License Administrator folder and open the Server folder.
- Delete the following files:
- Launch the QLA server and ensure that the server is up and running.
- Launch your QLA Backup Server.
Once the QLA servers are up and running, launch the QPS Server.
The log and .DAT files can sometimes become corrupted and prevent the QLA Server from launching or relaunching after shutting the QLA Server down.