Affects: Mac and Windows
The issue occurs with some combination of Type 1 CID downloaded fonts only.
Export as PS instead of PDF for later distilling
- MAC: QuarkXPress Menu >> Preferences
WIN: Go to edit >> Preferences>> PDF
- Check the radio button for “Create post script file for later distilling” and then Click OK.
- Go to File >> Export > Layout as PDF and save the file as PS
Export to EPS
1. Open the document in QuarkXPress and import the PDF created in Corel draw
2. Go to File >> Export >> Page as EPS
Print to PS
- Go to the print dialog box
- Select the Adobe PDF converter and click on print. It will save the PS
Convert all fonts into curve in CorelDraw