Error-App can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer
Modified on: Tue, 5 Dec, 2017 at 8:19 AM
Error Message: App can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer
- Launch System Preferences from the Apple menu
- Choose “Security & Privacy” and then click the “General” tab, followed by clicking the lock icon in the corner to unlock the settings
- Look for “Allow applications downloaded from:” and choose “Anywhere”
- Accept the security warning and allow
- You can now launch any app from any location or developer
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?