- Restoring an Oracle database to active status
- Reinitializing QPS Server
- Log into your Oracle Schema (for DMS Server or QPS Server).
- Break the Oracle job. To do so:
- Check the job id of the job with the help of the following command at the SQL prompt.
- Select job, 'what from user_jobs;'.
- Break the Analyze Schema job.
- Execute dbms_job.broken(<job>,TRUE)
- Restart the database.
If you want to start the job again we can execute the below command
To remove the job from the Oracle database
- Check the job id of job with the help of below command on SQL prompt.
- Select job, what from user_jobs;
Execute the follwoing command: