- Automating PDF creation using a Java Script
Use the attached script for creating a PDF from a QuarkXPress layout based on the value of a check-box field attribute, following the steps below.
- Rename the file attached to this solution to QxpToPdf.js and import it in QPS Script Manager client.
- Create a check-box attribute in QPS using the Connect Client.
- You will note that a new variable has been added by the name chkBoxAttributeName in the script. Change the value of this variable to the name of the attribute created in the step above.
- Schedule the script to run on the Asset Changed trigger.