To increase the log level in Quark Publishing Platform, follow these steps:
- Go to the conf folder of the Platform Server folder.
- Find the file named log4j.xml.
- Edit the values in the following elements:
For example, to change the logging for the entire application to TRACE level,
change the value 'INFO' to 'TRACE'
Options that you can set include the following values:
- ERROR = prioritizes events that indicate disrupted and failed requests.
- INFO = prioritizes events that indicate the state of services.
- WARN = prioritizes non-critical service error events.
- DEBUG = prioritizes events that indicate server resource usage.
- SQL_TRACE = prioritizes events according to activity related to SQL requests.
- TRACE = prioritizes events according to activity related to requests.