Applies to: Mac OS
1. Navigate to Apple menu > System Preferences > Keyboard (it would display Keyboard window)
2. Go to Shortcuts tab and click on App Shortcuts on left hand side
3. Click on Plus sign to add the shortcut (it would display another window)
4. Under Application drop-down please select Other and browser to Applications > QuarkXPress application folder and here select QuarkXPress application file.
5. Under Menu Title please type the menu command like Check In, Check Out etc
Note: Please make sure should typed exactly in the same manner as it appears in QuarkXPress
6. Type keyboard shortcut combination and click on Add button.
The above solution is application for all those menu commands of QuarkXPress / Quark Copy Desk whose shortcuts are not available.