- In the Group Policy Management window, navigate to Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options.
- Select Network security: Configure encryption types allowed for Kerberos.
- Select Define these policy settings and check all six check boxes for the encryption types.
- Click OK.
- Close the Group Policy Management window.
- Check Use Kerberos DES Encryption for this account for each user account that is experiencing this logon issue.
- Restart QPS Server.
If this does not work, contact Quark Enterprise Support.