The Output Styles feature in QuarkXPress ,7 8 and 9 will allow you to create a custom Print Style for your printer.
Create a New Print Style in QuarkXPress by following these steps:
- Go to Edit > Output Styles.
- In the Output Styles dialog box click on the New button and select Print.
- In the Edit Print Style dialog, name your new Print Style
- Select the PPD for your PostScript printer.
- Select other print options which should be used in the Print Style.
- Click OK, then click Save.
To apply your Print Style in the Print dialog, select the one you just created in the Print Style drop-down menu. Once you have created the Print styles, they can also be exported from the same Output Styles dialog box and used on different machines by performing an import.