Sometimes the Font Cache can become full which can cause certain fonts not to load. To see if this is the problem, clear the Font Cache using a cache cleaning or font management utility and restart the machine. If this doesn't work, go on to Solutions 2 or 3 below.
- Navigate to Mac Hdd\ Applications\ QuarkXPress 9\ Required Components\ Fonts and copy the QuarkInvisibles.ttf file
- Navigate to Mac Hdd\ Library\ Fonts and paste the file in this location
- Safe boot to clear the font cache
- Create a Root User account on the computer using the steps outlined in the Apple technical article at the following URL: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1528
- Log in as the Root User and reinstall QuarkXPress 9 as the Root user.