Blank Status Monitor(Screenshot showing the issue)
Applies to: QuarkXPress Server 2017
This issue can be resolved by clearing the telemetry information. Please follow the below steps:
1. Open a web browser and give the following URL request to your QuarkXPress Server:
QuarkXPressServerName is the name of your QuarkXPress Server machine. You may also use IP Address of the QuarkXPress Server machine instead of machine name.
2. Close the browser and open QuarkXPress Server Admin Client in a new browser window and verify the Status Monitor.
In case the above steps don't resolve the issue then you may try the following steps:
1. Stop QuarkXPress Server Service.
2. Go to C:\Program Files\Quark\QuarkXPress Server 2017\log folder and delete the "Telemetry.json" file.
3. Restart QuarkXPress Server Service and verify the Status Monitor.