1. Standard Login:
- Go to www.docurated.com and click "Login" at the top right of the screen.
- Sign in using your work email address and your temporary default password (provided to you).
- Select "Remember Me" to stay logged in for up to 60 days.
- You will be prompted to create a more secure password, and accept the terms and conditions.
2. SSO Login:
If your organization is using SSO (Single Sign-On) authentication system, Docurated seamlessly integrates with your SSO provider for a consistent and secure authentication process. To sign in using your SSO account, simply click "Single Sign On" and enter your work email. You will be automatically re-directed to your Organization SSO login page and then into Docurated. No extra login account will be required specifically for the Docurated application.
Docurated currently supports these SSO providers:
3. TFA Login:
Two Factor Authentication (TFA) is a more secure way of authentication which uses two levels of protection to ensure that no one else has access to your account. TFA login requires an additional verification code to be entered besides the basic username and password. To enable the TFA login for your account, follow the steps below:
- Click your login email link at the top of the page and select the "Edit Your Profile" from the drop-down.
- Click the "Update Your Information" button on the profile page.
- Select the "Enable Two-Factor Authentication" checkbox.
- Scan the QR Code that appears using your mobile application.
- To verify changes, enter your current password and the provided TFA Code in the corresponding fields.
- Click "Update" to apply changes.
Once the changes are saved, you will not be able to login without entering a TFA Code. To sign in using TFA:
- Enter your email address and password.
- Generate a new TFA code using your mobile application for TFA.
- Enter the provided code in the TFA Code field (the code changes every minute).
- Click "Login".