Docurated seamlessly integrates with your Google Drive repository and mirrors any permissions settings you have made.
To enable Google Drive sync in Docurated, follow the steps below:
- Click on Add Content on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Google Drive link.
- Click Enable Google Drive Sync.
- You will be prompted to select the types of files and specific folders you want to sync from Google Drive.
- When you select a folder to sync, any existing subfolders will be displayed. Selecting a parent folder will auto-select all subfolders. You can uncheck individual subfolders if you do not wish them to be synced.
- Click the Save button to intiate the sync.
- It can take several minutes for initial scan to complete, after which you will see your Google Drive documents displayed in Docurated.