Summary- The entire curated document, particular pages, or individual objects can be added to the Clipboard.
- To add a particular page to the clipboard, expand the document tile and click the paperclip in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- To add all pages to the clipboard, hover over the document tile and click the paperclip icon.
Figure 1: (To add a particular page or all pages)
- To extract individual objects from a slide and add it to the Clipboard:
- Open a particular slide of a document by clicking the "Expand" button (arrows).
- Click on "Extract Objects" (scissors icon) at the top of the slide (extractable objects will be framed in orange).
- Select the objects to be added to the Clipboard (selected objects will be highlighted in green).
- Click on the paperclip icon in the upper right hand corner to add the objects to the Clipboard.
Figure 2: (To add individual objects to a Slide)