- At the bottom of a document, click the "Share" button.
- Click "Manage Access".
- In a "Manage Access" window that is displayed, add users and teams, including organization, by selecting an existing user or organization from the drop-down, or typing a new user's email address. Optionally, you can do the following:
- Manage access to everyone at your organization by selecting the Everyone at "Organization Name" option from the drop-down.
- Send notification emails to newly added users or teams (select the checkbox to send a notification email). Optionally, add a comment to the notification email.
- Remove added users and teams by clicking the X icon.
- Click "Share".
Note: A file may include more users if it has been shared through a topic. Click the topic link to view the related files.
How to Manage Access to your documents in Docurated
Modified on: Thu, 16 Aug, 2018 at 10:03 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?