Docurated allows to connect to a Dropbox repository using your user account and bring in documents stored in Dropbox.
In order to enable Dropbox sync in Docurated, follow the steps below:
- Click Add Content on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Dropbox link.
- Click Login to Dropbox to Configure Your Account, enter your email address and passsword.
- Allow access to the Dropbox files for Docurated by clicking the Allow button (if accessed for the first time).
- You will be prompted to select the types of files you want to sync from Box. Deselect the Sync All File Types checkbox to select specific types.
- Once the required file types have been selected, click Save to begin syncing content.
It can take several minutes for initial scan to complete, after which you will see your Dropbox documents displayed in Docurated.