Applies to: Quark Publishing Platform
Summary: QuarkXPress filter is responsible for generating preview for QuarkXPress projects and QuarkCopyDesk articles in QPP. We can increase or decrease the preview quality for JPEG images in QPP through “QxpsFilterServiceConfig.properties” file.
Solution: To specify image quality for JPEG previews for QuarkXPress projects and QuarkCopyDesk articles in QPP, follow below steps:
- Open QxpsFilterServiceConfig.properties file located at Server\Conf folder.
- Adjust the qxpsfilter.jpegQuality= value.
- Enter 1 for the highest quality
- Enter 2 for high quality
- Enter 3 for medium quality
- Enter 4 for lowest quality.
- Save and close “QxpsFilterServiceConfig.properties.”