Applies to- QuarkXPress Document Converter on Windows 10
Background- QuarkXPress document converter requires .Net Framework 3.5 to be installed with Windows 10. To install .Net framework on Windows 10, user needs to follow the steps below.
1. Insert the Windows 10 Install DVD OR Download the ISO media for Windows 10 from Microsoft's website.
b. Click "Download Tool Now".
c. Then run the tool and choose to create an ISO file.
2. Once downloaded, double click the ISO file to mount it as a drive (e.g. "D" or "E" depending on number of drives you have on your machine).
3. Press [Windows Key]+X on the keyboard to launch "Power User" menu. Press "A" [or click "Windows PowerShell (Admin)"].
4. Execute this command: (Replace "X:" with the drive letter of the DVD Drive or the mounted ISO, e.g. "D:")
DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:X:\sources\sxs
5. You may also follow these steps with Screen Shots from the following link: https://winaero.com/blog/offline-install-of-net-framework-3-5-in-windows-10-using-dism (this link redirects to a third party website which is NOT affiliated to Quark).