Determining operating system requirements for Quark Author.
Quark Author for Word 10,2013 and 2016 System Requirements.
The following provides the hardware and software requirements of Quark Author for Microsoft® Word.
• Processor: Intel Core i3, 2 Ghz or equivalent, (Intel Core i5/i7, 3.4 Ghz or faster recommended)
• 4GB of RAM (for 32-bit Word) or 8 GB of RAM (for 64-bit Word), (16 GB recommended)
• 10 GB of available hard disk space
• Display with a 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
• Peripherals suitable for Microsoft® Word authoring
• DVD-ROM drive for installation from DVD (not required for installation from download)
The recommended hardware configuration helps achieve optimal performance, which may vary based on the document size, complexity of content and product customisation.
Quark XML Author performance may also be affected if multiple Windows applications are running concurrently.
• Windows 10® 32-bit
• Windows 10® 64-bit
Supported MS Word versions
• Microsoft Office Word 2010 32-bit, Professional Edition
• Microsoft Office Word 2013 32-bit, Professional Edition (Build 4849.1000 or later) SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS GETTING STARTED WITH QUARK XML AUTHOR 2015 - FEBRUARY 2019 UPDATE | 3
• Microsoft Office Word 2016 32-bit, Professional Edition (Semi-annual Channel: Version 1602, Build 6741.2071, released on September 13, 2016 or later.)
• Microsoft Office Word 2016 64-bit, Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus (Semiannual Channel: Version 1701, Build 7766.2092, released on June13, 2017 or later.)