Kindly follow the steps to Import table in QuarkXPress:-
1. Create a table from table tool.
2. New dialog will be opened to specify the table properties >> Check the option Link to External data >> Click on Ok.
3. New dialog will be opened for external excel sheet >> Click on Browse >> Here select your Excel file.
4. Down below, you may check or uncheck the options like Include style sheets, include geometry etc.
5. Click on Ok, and your excel table will be imported in QuarkXPress.
Import Charts from Excel:-
1. Go to File.
2. Click on import>Select excel sheet.
3. Select the chart option in the import dialogue box to import it.
Charts and pictures imported from Excel are tracked by the Pictures tab of the Usage dialog box (utilities menu)