Applies for:- QXP 2020
It’s a good idea to associate some metadata with the output you create, so that users can easily find and get information about them. The layout metadata is applicable to all formats (e.g. PDF, ePub, Kindle and HTML). To add or edit metadata for a layout:
1. Display the layout in layout view.
2. Choose Layout > Metadata. The Metadata dialog displays.
• Use the fields in this dialog box to enter information about your eBook:
• In the Keywords field, use a comma to separate keywords.
• Use the Language drop-down menu to specify the language of your output. This can be used by readers to search for the correct book.